Monday, August 10, 2009

Funnies, or Not


Kind a sad but really when available by appointment only, what is next? I don't know how many times I would have liked to go to confession but was not about to call for an appointment, at both traditional parishes I have attended, the priest heard confession both before and after mass and the lines were long, I believe if that were the case even if only once or twice a month the results might surprise some priests especially if combined with some real good sermons to point out sin instead of trying to make us feel good

The Egyptian

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've been shot down by priest around here trying to get a confession... they will remain anonymous. So sad. So very sad.

In a ray of hope there is one who will drop whatever he is doing to hear you. May God keep him in his arms.